Super Retarded Dog #001 Super Retarded Dog #001

AMAZING!

thats probably the first movie on newgrounds that i laughed so hard at, i cried....

make more. now. need more!

cstrike extreme short cstrike extreme short

...

it has potential, i liked it. you should definately make some more movies, just alot longer

Holiday-Green Day Holiday-Green Day

bad....

yeah, it pretty much sucked. except i thought the blood animations were hilarious!

iSex iSex

wtf??

that was so f*ckin retarded. don't ever make flash again. thanks

the superhumans the superhumans

nice!

i like where he punched that guy through the wall. haha "together we will fight the downtrodden! YAY!"

the only thing that i didnt like was how they walked, their feet were too big. i also like a final date alot better.

Bill gate's dark secret. Bill gate's dark secret.

HAHAHAHAH!`

hahahahahaha. nerd.

Ducktales 2:Residuck Evil Ducktales 2:Residuck Evil

HOLY CRAP!

I laughed my ass off!!! At first i was expecting a crappy animation, but the graphics got better and you even added a 3d matrix scene, now that was cool.
I also like that one green duck, he's so funny! Always has the funniest stupid thing to say. Altogether, i give this 5 stars!!!

red/blue #1 red/blue #1

hahah

that was funny. I like your sprite animation, but why are they so mean to poor old mario?

Who Wants Some Dishoom? Who Wants Some Dishoom?

NICE!

2 hours, and you already got front page! This is funny cause i like neither bush nor kerry. But that Hindu guy is so dishoom! i'll vote for him.

Unlucky Dave Unlucky Dave

...

Why does dave scream like a girl? The sound effects were bad and it was too short...WAY too short to be any good.